Monday, November 11, 2013


What's New?
  • A new website: www.calgaryicebreaker.com
  • A new look and logo
  • A Distance Dip option: You don't have to be in Calgary or anywhere cold to participate!
  • The nice people at the Discovery Ridge Community Association have asked us to join them for a skate party at their new rink right after the Dip. Bring the family!
  • The nice people at Javino have invited us to warm up and fuel up any time after the Dip.
What's the Same?
  • Same date and place [Jan 1, 2014 1PM...Discovery Ridge Pond]
  • Our new mascot 'Breaker the Bear will be on hand to wow the crowd
  • It's still cold! [But the people are warm and friendly]
  • Same great reason to participate...to support the tremendous work of the SA (Servants Anonymous Foundation)
Follow us on Twitter (@Icebreak); Like us on Facebook (Calgary Icebreaker Polar Dip)

3 comments:

  1. A great event indeed! Here is a blog post from one of the volunteers with some great photos! http://traveltalesoflife.com/2014/01/06/at-the-polar-bear-plunge-with-a-dry-polar-bear/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much to the Old Guys in Action for this fabulous event and the fundraising for SA Foundation. A pleasure to write the post. Sue

      Delete
  2. Hi everyone, i am Chloe Raymond am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Chester Brian. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Chester Brian assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email brianloancompany@yahoo.com, then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Chester Brian on his email: BRIANLOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM or Call/Text +1(803) 373-2162

    ReplyDelete