Sunday, September 30, 2012

Jan 1, 2013 Polar Bear Plunge: Freezin' for a Reason!!!


It's official! The 2013 Polar Bear Plunge is ON!!!


We are very proud to be supporting Servants Anonymous Foundation's projects in Nepal, Hungary and Vancouver. The Nepal project tackles the horrendous reality that 10-15,000 young women per year are smuggled out of Nepal and sold into the sex trade...to brothels in India. SAF's Nepal Project is making an impact through village education and border monitoring. SAF cares for survivors of sexual exploitation in Nepal, Hungary and Vancouver, helping them to regain a life that has been so tragically marred.
Join us in supporting this Servants Anonymous Foundation. Check out the Polar Bear Plunges tab for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, i am Chloe Raymond am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Chester Brian. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Chester Brian assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email brianloancompany@yahoo.com, then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Chester Brian on his email: BRIANLOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM or Call/Text +1(803) 373-2162

    ReplyDelete