Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Plunge was Brrrrr-ific!

Thanks to the 23 hearty souls that jumped in the third annual Polar Bear Plunge...more than doubling the number of plungers from last year. Thanks also to:
  • Sponsors and donors who helped in raising close to $6000 for Mulli Childrens Family in Kenya
  • Dave and Javino for hosting to post-plunge party
  • Volunteers who helped to set-up, take down, film, canvas and count the proceeds
  • Shelley, our tireless Communications Director who coordinated communications, promotion and media contacts for this year's event.
Ron Isaac: Ice Fishin' in Style.
 MORE PICS ARE POSTED ON THE POLAR BEAR PLUNGES TAB
Got MORE pictures? Send them to us, we'll post them in the PBP Archives.
Bigger and better next year! Mark January 1, 2013 in your calendars. Spread the word. There must be thousands out there who are chomping to have the chance to chill for charity.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, i am Chloe Raymond am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Chester Brian. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Chester Brian assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email brianloancompany@yahoo.com, then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Chester Brian on his email: BRIANLOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM or Call/Text +1(803) 373-2162

    ReplyDelete